A seamless fusion of location and livability
This stylish two bedroom, two bathroom, ground floor apartment in a secure boutique complex, is the epitome of modern living, with light-filled spaces, quality inclusions, and a location to delight.
The well-considered floorplan makes the highest and best use of all available space. The heart of the home is the open plan zone that seamlessly combines a sleek modern kitchen, dining area, and a generous living room, all of which overlook the home’s inviting outdoor space, an expansive paved patio framed by greenery; each of the home’s bedrooms also has direct access to the area.
There are a range of extras that enhance the home’s appeal. They include split system heating and cooling, a European laundry, excellent storage solutions, secure entry, single-car space with an adjoining storage cage, plus plenty of visitor parking.
– Spacious contemporary two bedroom, two bathroom, ground floor apartment in low-rise complex
– The master bedroom enjoys a walk-in robe, private ensuite and a generous study nook and both bedrooms access an open-air patio for alfresco living
– Large open plan living-dining zone leading to an open-air patio that’s perfect for an alfresco lifestyle
– Central kitchen with stone benches, stainless-steel Bosch appliances and an abundance of storage options
– Split system heating and cooling and attractive timber flooring
– Lift to basement parking and storage cage
In a peaceful, amenity-rich pocket that’s within walking distance to all you need for ease of day-to-day living. This includes Cheltenham Railway Station, local buses, Southland Shopping Centre, plus green spaces, including Cheltenham Park Reserve and Playground and a variety of golf courses. You’re also close to Cheltenham Primary and Cheltenham Secondary College too, which you are zoned.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy; however, we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Lift Installed
- Living Area
- Window Treatments