2 bedroom unit
Welcome to 7/30 Southbourne Street, Scarborough!
Renovated unit offers immediate investment income.
This immaculate and recently renovated both inside and out unit offers ocean glimpses from your private balcony, and modern low-maintenance living set only minutes walking distance to spectacular Scarborough Beach. It is an investors delight with the unit currently well tenanted or a great first home with the tenant flexible on their lease.
– Tiled open-plan living/dining area with split-system air conditioning
– Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, s/steel oven and electric cooktop
– Living/dining area and master bedroom both open to a covered balcony
– Balcony features a private leafy outlook for relaxed alfresco entertaining and ocean glimpses
– Carpeted master bedroom with large robe; double second bedroom
– Main bathroom with corner shower and laundry facilities plus separate toilet
– Parking is for one car in the single carport and visitor parking available
– External complex renovation and carport is currently in final stages of completion with this already been paid for by current owner
Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle in this popular coastal suburb with beachside bars and cafes within easy reach and expansive Abbett Park just steps away. You can also walk to bus stops on Pearl Parade; Deanmore Primary School is moments away; and its a short drive to Karrinyup Shopping Centre. With Scarborough recently opening the foreshore development, now is the time to secure your own piece of the action at a bargain price!
- Air Conditioning