Sun-Drenched Modern Living
Proudly marketed by Debbie Pearce Property is this light filled and stylish home within the sought-after Retford Park Estate, delivering the ideal balance of community vs convenience to everything Bowral has to offer.
Just a few years young and positioned on an easy-care northerly orientated 1,482sqm block, offering optimal outlooks that perfectly frame the backdrop of commanding rural vistas.
The master bedroom is curated to be a true sanctuary, with the added luxury of its own alfresco, his/hers fitted wardrobes, well formed ensuite with double stone vanity, separate toilet and an inviting soaker tub.
Equipped with an abundance of appeal this home embodies a functional floorplan ensuring the home is equipped to manage the ebbs and flows of everyday life including work from home dynamics with the study/office positioned ideally from the central living areas
Truly one that needs to be experienced to fully appreciate its outstanding value. For additional information or to arrange a private or virtual inspection please contact Debbie on 0400 339 449.
– Entertainer’s kitchen with expansive 40mm stone topped benches, focal sit up breakfast bar and waterfall sides, glass splashback, pendant lighting, freestanding 90cm oven/5 burner gas cooktop with all supplies easily accessible via the generous butler’s pantry
– Three genuine double bedrooms (plus the master suite) with built-in robes serviced by the main bathroom and separate powder room
– Year-round comfort can be achieved with multi-zoned air-conditioning and gas fireplace
– Flooring for majority is engineered timber with carpet to bedrooms/media room/study and the added touch of superior curtaining and plantation shutters
– 2.7m ceiling heights, decorative cornices and walk in linen cupboard
– Services within the estate include NBN, gas, water, sewer and underground electricity connections
– Community focused and pedestrian/bike friendly paths, kerb and guttering
– Homes within the Estate have been styled within residential design guidelines that honour the rich tradition of the adjacent heritage-listed Retford Park Residence
– Positioned an easy 5-10-minute drive to Bowral’s retail precinct, medical/hospital facilities, transport links, schools and recreational activities
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, with no reason to doubt its accuracy.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Window Treatments