Reimagine living at the historic Mt Eymard...
Proudly marketed by Debbie Pearce Property is the perfect opportunity for you to access villa style living in a serene and prestigious area of the Southern Highlands.
Mt Eymard offers a peaceful and unparalleled lifestyle and ability to meet your every need with its thoughtfully designed communal areas, in the picturesque township of Bowral. This north-facing generously sized three-bedroom villa will provide its new owner with the ideal balance of independent living with assistance if required.
Impatiently awaiting its new owner this villa is ideally positioned to capitalise on its idyllic aspect and quiet setting, so don’t delay in contacting Debbie on M 0400 339 449 to arrange your inspection today.
– Spacious combined lounge and dining area with refurbished timber kitchen equipped with Miele oven and microwave
– Master bedroom with ensuite, built-in robe and views across the gardens plus direct external access
– Second bedroom with built in robe and views across the gardens
– Third bedroom whilst equipped with a robe can be utilised as a study with direct flow to the lounge or ability to be closed off to act as an additional bedroom as required
– Both bathrooms have accessible showers with the main bathroom featuring a full bath
– The entire villa benefits from reverse cycle air-conditioning, re-carpeted 12 months ago plus 24-hour emergency call system for constant comfort
– Single garage with auto door, storage area and laundry to the rear with internal access to the villa
– Manageable garden area to the side of the villa for those with a green thumb
Mt Eymard has been designed to provide you with a full and active retirement lifestyle you desire, offering facilities such as:
– Heated pool and exercise circuit
– Billiards room and table tennis table
– Lounge and sitting rooms
– For additional information visit the Mt Eymard website www.australianunity.com.au/retirement-communities/mt-eymard
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Friendly