Family Home on Huge Block with Fabulous Alfresco Spaces and Two Double Garages.
Quite the surprise package, this single level home sits to the front of a bumper 1,509sqm block giving you an amazing amount of room outdoors for entertaining and play, while car enthusiasts and tradesmen will be impressed with the two separate freestanding double garages. Inside, the floorplan has been opened up for modern family living featuring a contemporary Caesarstone kitchen. The master bedroom and second living area form a parents’ retreat enhanced by its separation away from the three kids’ bedrooms and family bathroom. The laundry boasts a handy second shower and w/c. Undoubtedly though, it’s this home’s alfresco spaces that really shine. Complete with a built-in barbecue with sink and wine fridge, the covered entertaining area will be a hit come rain, hail or shine and the whole family will love the saltwater pool in Travertine paved surrounds. Finally, the community minded area boasts excellent family lifestyle credentials where you can walk to childcare, primary and high schools, local parks and it’s a short drive to Westfield Kotara, Charlestown Square and the John Hunter Hospital.
– Single level rendered brick and tile home on north facing block of 1,511sqm approx
– All four bedrooms fitted with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Ducted a/c throughout with gas outlets for heating and BBQ
– Polished timber floors and plantation shutters throughout
– Open plan living with study nook and gas-equipped kitchen with dishwasher
– Double garage with auto door plus second garage with workshop
– Covered alfresco entertaining area overlooks pool and exceptionally deep backyard
– 140m to Imagine Early Learning Centre, 800m to Garden Suburb Public school
– 10km to Merewether Beach and Newcastle Interchange
– 44 bus stop at the door for travel between Warners Bay, Glendale, Cardiff & Kotara
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.