SOLD 1st Viewing By David Webber 0406 993 664
Nestled in a sought after no-through traffic cul-de-sac, this flawlessly presented home combines vivid period detailing with modern convenience, creating the perfect balance of home comfort and contemporary living.
This property offers the perfect opportunity to get onto the property ladder or to downsize. A great investment and lifestyle opportunity.
Turn the years back to when kids felt safe playing in the front yard, or going to a friends house down the road for a coffee and a chat did not require waiting for the traffic to pass. Well, Blandford Street is just such a place. Tranquil, private, beautiful and safe, are just some of the words used by local residents when describing this unique location. Stroll to the end of the street and be awe struck by the breathtaking views of the northern coastline. We promise youll enjoy the walk even more than your dog.
* A Large entrance hall features polished timber floorboards, which flow throughout the home.
* The spacious kitchen is light and bright, offering the perfect family and entertaining hub, with plenty of storage, bench space and convenient breakfast bar.
* Awash with natural light, the contemporary open plan living and dining areas are clean, comfortable and spacious.
* The lounge room features a Norseman combustion fire, perfect for winter nights.
* The dining room is perfect for casual family meals or more formal dining.
* The accommodation comprises three beautifully decorated bedrooms with built-in wardrobes. The large master bedroom offers a relaxing retreat with considerable storage.
* A great sized laundry with w/c makes life easier, and easy access to the loft provides even more storage.
* The rear deck flows onto a sundrenched terrace, perfect for alfresco dining and ideal for entertaining friends and family, especially on those sultry summer nights.
* Enjoying northern sun, the tranquil rear child and pet friendly garden adjoins the terrace.
* The drive leads to a single carport a short distance from the front door.
* This house is strata title. Strata fees are $403/ quarter which includes water & insurance.
* This location offers much to all walks of life, Collaroy beach, Long Reef golf course and many parks offer everything the Northern Beaches is famous for, while also offering the less energetic, cosmopolitan cafes, restaurants and boutique shops.
A Great investment and lifestyle opportunity.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Shops