Affordable entry to the property market!
Looking to start your journey of homeownership without breaking the bank? Then this could be the one!
Gorgeous, light filled, freshly painted, two-bedroom, one bathroom north facing strata title unit on the top floor of an older style block of 8.
Modern kitchen with good storage and abundant counter space, overlooks an open plan living, dining area that flows out to the north facing balcony.
An ideal location, close to shops, cafes, public transport and schools. Short distance to the lake with walking and bicycle tracks and a short distance to the beach as well.
– Two good size bedrooms, one with access to the north facing balcony
– Timber veneer floor boards throughout
– Built-in robes
– New split system air-conditioner and overhead fans
– Freshly painted with a neutral colour palette
– Secure single lock-up garage within a security garage
– Strata fees: $1000 per quarter
– Council rates: $272 per quarter
– Water rates: $246 per quarter
– Rental potential $450 – 470 per week
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area
- Roller Door Access
Principal - Linda Rainsford Property
Saturday April 1 @ 11:00 am - 11:30 am