Light Filled Sanctuary
From the moment you enter this charming home, you’ll be captured by a sense of light, openness and tranquillity.
This charming free-standing brick home situated in a quiet leafy cul-de-sac has lovely energy offering a peaceful retreat – whilst only moments from town by car or an easy 600m walk to the shops/cafes or the lovely Lake Alexandra reserve area.
If you’re looking for a new home that feels like a villa without the strata fees, then this one is perfect, with its recent refurbishment and maintenance upgrades there is nothing to spend, just simply move in and enjoy.
Additional features include:
• Private 664sqm (approx.) block with north to rear garden perfect for entertaining with the covered alfresco complete with mature hedging and garden beds
• Open plan living area with new timber flooring flowing seamlessly to the outdoor terrace and featuring slow combustion fireplace for winter and split unit to assist in summer
• Functional and bright kitchen with all new appliances and featuring dual aspect windows with views of the garden
• Ideally positioned on the entry-level with access to the living areas/kitchen/garden is the tranquil master suite equipped with ensuite, new carpet and multiple robes
• On the second level is the main bathroom, new carpets and two additional bedrooms with built-in robes
• Generous single garage with additional storage or workspace area plus 2 extra sheds
• Potential rental return of $475-00 per week
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning