Modern Elegance Awaits.
With a keen eye for style and design, this superbly located home has been taken from drab to fab by a top-to-bottom modern Hamptons inspired renovation and the addition of a mineral swimming pool. Flaunting a contemporary new bathroom and kitchen, tropical landscaping, and a versatile open floorplan featuring up to three separate living areas, this 4-bedroom property is like brand new.
Crisp, neutral décor and polished porcelain floor tiles give this home a fresh and timeless aesthetic. The single level layout sits above the laundry, second renovated bathroom and a double garage that also makes a fabulous retreat for teens, while the wide driveway offers an abundance of parking for vehicles, the boat or motorhome.
Neighbourly Kurra street is tightly held and the centrality of this location is a big drawcard. The shops, eateries and entertainment of Charlestown Square are 10 minutes on foot and it’s just 700m to Charlestown South Public school. Central to Lake Macquarie and Redhead Beach, this home is wonderfully close to everything your family needs for a busy lifestyle.
– Fully renovated home on beautifully landscaped 696sqm approx block
– Media room on entry offers floorplan flexibility as fourth bedroom
– Master bedroom with his and hers built in robes
– Sparkling new bathroom with frameless shower and fish scale feature tiles
– Open plan family living and dining flows into entertaining room, both with a/c
– Island kitchen with shaker cabinetry, abundant bench and cupboard space, electric cooking and dishwasher
– Tropical inspired magnesium pool with water feature and easy access to second bathroom inside garage
– Bus stops close by for travel between Warners Bay and Newcastle CBD
– Zoned for Charlestown South Public School just 700m away
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.