SCRIBBLY PARK | MORE THAN A HOME, AN IDYLLIC WAY OF LIFE
**** OPEN THIS SATURDAY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – PLEASE CALL US TO ARRANGE ****
On a serene and secluded 5-acre expanse, discover a new, architectural embodiment of understated elegance. An idyllic family home imbued with inspired interior design, luxury finishes, and peerless quality. Lustrous blue gum flooring flows through swathes of glass to broad timber decks leading to professionally designed and landscaped gardens and a sun-drenched pool.
The property’s second realm is equally outstanding – a prestigious and prosperous equestrian centre housing an Olympic size dressage arena, round yard, 9 stables each with day yards, 10 post & rail paddocks, tack room, feed room, wash bay, and more.
• Architecturally remodeled & expanded luxurious 2-storey residence with extensive use of glass emphasizing the grandeur of this lifestyle estate.
• Vaulted ceilings, wood-burning fireplace, broad decks & conservatory, indoor-outdoor luxury.
• CaesarStone chef’s kitchen incorporates gas cooking & seamless appliance integration.
• The immense master suite features a designer ensuite bathroom with underfloor heating, dressing rooms & a generous balcony overlooking the estate.
• Ideally placed accommodation wing offers 4 spacious bedrooms each with garden vistas.
• Modern luxuries include 3-zone ducted climate control, a Sonos sound system servicing the living and entertaining areas, and automated louvre windows that create fabulous cross breeze ventilation to the first floor at a touch of a button.
• An expansive residence further offering a home office/6th bedroom, self-contained studio wing, vast 7 car garage with workshop.
• Manager’s quarters comprise a 2-bedroom cottage with a separate entrance.
• Endemic to the Sydney region, the property takes its name from the distinctive Scribbly Gums amid the grounds which nurture 30-year-old trees, citrus fruit trees established vegetable gardens and a chicken coop.
• Nearby Ku-Ring-Gai Chase National Park brims with serene horse trails, equally suited to mountain bikes and bushwalking exploration.
• Close to shops and leading schools, 45 minutes to the CBD, and 20 minutes to the coast’s beautiful array of beaches.
‘Scribbly Park’ is an exceptional property in every respect.
Darren Curtis of Christie’s International 0406 761 840
- Air Conditioning
- chicken coop
- equestrian centre
- Manager's quarters
- round yard
- Secure Parking
- Swimming/Lap Pool
- Vegetable garden