Set in a quiet cul-de-sac in the ever popular Marsden Estate, this excellent home is a must inspect!
– Featuring four generous bedrooms with the main boasting walk-in robe, plus ensuite and the other three bedrooms all with built-in robes
– Generous living spaces comprising of lounge/sitting room and large open plan kitchen/meals and family room
– The kitchen is beautifully appointed and has 40mm Caesar stone bench tops, 900mm oven and a pantry
– The main bathroom is very stylish and has a double vanity plus a separate water closet
– This home also features excellent general storage, plus gas ducted heating and reverse cycle split system for year round comfort
– Outdoor entertaining is well catered for with covered and uncovered alfresco options available
– This stunning home also features beautifully established gardens, that are a rare commodity in homes of this vintage
– These gardens provide excellent privacy and a special “feel”
– Double garage with auto door all set on a 866m2 block completes the package
Homes like this so close to schools and shops are in short supply so call Cleary Fairbrother Property today to book your inspection!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area