Bright and stylish property
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac on a level block is this stylish four-bedroom residence with multiple living and dining spaces which will appeal to all.
The immediate feeling of space as you walk through the double front door into a wide entrance, which leads off to a spacious family room, formal dining, kitchen and lounge room.
Sliding doors from the large family room lead to a covered entertaining area overlooking the garden.
– Stylish kitchen with serving window, dishwasher and pantry
– Formal lounge and dining room or home office
– Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe, sliding doors and new carpet
– Three generous bedrooms with built-in robes and fans
– Main bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet
– Air-conditioning and gas heating
– Laundry with plenty of cupboard space
– Remote double garage
– Large shed (concrete floor plus roller door) with side access
– Storage room for caravan, boat and trailer
– Solar panels
– Low maintenance garden
Only a short drive or bike ride to K-12 school, surf beaches, cafes, medical centre, parks and aquatic centre.
Approximately 30-minutes drive to Ballina CBD and The Byron Ballina Airport, 45-minutes drive to Byron Bay beaches.
Evans Head is fast becoming a sought-after alternative to the neighbouring Byron Bay areas. The town is surrounded by national parks and is famous for its pristine surfing beaches and its laid-back lifestyle.
Please contact Sam to organise your private inspection today.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area