Quiet and convenient location
Welcome to 8 Shepherd Street, Nowra. A home that has been beautifully renovated with a contemporary design, that is close to the Nowra CBD and is a must to inspect.
This home is positioned in a quiet street, in a sought-after area which has a central location to schools, shops, doctors, cafes, restaurants and everything else you could possibly need. This beautiful home offers you more than meets the eye from the front façade.
Complete with 9ft ceilings, showcased with decorative cornice in multiple rooms you will appreciate the feeling of space, light and charm that this home offers you.
Other amazing features of the home are:
– Private backyard
– Good sized bedrooms
– Drive through side access
– 9m x 5.5m garage with workshop area and built-in workbench
– Dishwasher, gas cooking, ceiling fans and air-conditioning
– Studio, complete with its own bathroom
-The choice of two master bedrooms
– New carpets, flooring and down lights
– Fourth toilet in the laundry
– Alfresco entertaining area with ceiling fans and stacker doors that bring together the indoor-outdoor living
All of this is situated on a large 809sqm block which is north facing.
With Huskisson only being 22-minutes away, you can treat yourself to all the cafés, restaurants and beaches available. Sydney is also only a 2.1-hors drive north making this property perfectly positioned.
Don’t miss your chance to inspect this beautiful property, call Sian Silk-King today!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Living Area