The perfect balance of space, lifestyle and quiet convenience!
Proudly marketed by Debbie Pearce Property is this two storey brick rendered home that boasts generous proportions and is located in the heart of one of Bowral’s most sought-after pockets.
Enveloped on a private and level 900sqm block offering peaceful outlooks to the mature tree-lined cul-de-sac, you’ll be perfectly placed to access the multiple walking/cycling tracks on offer.
With two outdoor entertaining areas, an abundance of natural light, this home encompasses space, quality and convenience equipped to meet the needs of the most astute Bowral buyer. It’s ready for you to simply move in and do nothing other than the addition of your own personal touches.
This home presents as an exciting opportunity, either for investment or as your new home, regardless, its many facets definitely demand closer inspection.
For additional information or to arrange an inspection please contact Debbie on 0400 339 449.
– Three spacious open plan living areas spread throughout the home for the ever-changing family dynamic and entertainment of guests
– Accompanying the quiet sitting area atop the stairs, are four generous bedrooms, while the master bedroom boasts a large walk-in wardrobe, private ensuite and access to a private balcony with northerly vistas
– Spacious kitchen is complete with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, double oven, dishwasher, tiled splashback and stone benchtops, partnered with two pantry options and laundry for extensive storage options
– Year-round comfort can be achieved by multi-zoned ducted gas heating/electric cooling, with the addition of practical timber style flooring, quality carpets and blinds to windows/doors.
– Driveway designed to accommodate multiple vehicles and access the double garage with internal access, plus a securely fenced and gated rear garden
– The property is currently tenanted with a long term tenant; with inspections requiring 48hours minimal notice (the new owner can purchase on basis of vacant procession or as an investment scenario and undertake discussions regarding lease continuation)
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, with no reason to doubt its accuracy
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Living Area
- Window Treatments