Beautifully presented family home!
Maryam Spicer Property is proud to present this well maintained family home, located in the ever popular North Cranebrook.
Peacefully positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac backing onto Sydney Water land, which will remain green offering a magnificent sense of space and a quiet lifestyle & surrounded with quality family homes.
This home is tastefully renovated & is perfect for first home buyers or downsizers who are looking for a low-maintenance, single-level, brick veneer home to move right in and enjoy or investors who are after a property with decent rental return and huge equity growth potential in coming years.
Renovations include half the garage converted to office space which could also be used as a fourth bedroom or activity room. It has the luxury of the ducted air-conditioning along with the rest of the home. Perfect for those working from home or those that need to accommodate a larger family.
Newly renovated three-way bathroom offers absolute style and convenience to any growing family and the detached double garage has a powder room which makes it perfect for those who love spending time in their man cave or may like to consider converting it into a teen retreat STCA.
– Actron ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans to all bedrooms, lounge and dining
– Built-in wardrobes to all 3 bedrooms
– Three way bathroom with separate toilet & gorgeous bath tub.
– Secure single carport with lockable gate
– Detached double garage, well equipped with an extra toilet and vanity.
– Half a garage under the main roof being used as home office atm which has fresh carpet, sliding door to backyard and trendy barn door to the living space
– Kitchen is also updated to high standards
– Well maintained stainless-steel appliances
– 900mm gas cooktop, range-hood and dishwasher
– Double stainless-steel sink, tiled flooring with access to laundry
-Extra storage under cover space next to detached garage.
There is absolutely nothing to do except move right in and enjoy this lovely home.
This property wont last too long in the market, contact our agent today to inspect, fall in love and make an offer.
looking forward to seeing you in our open home.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Living Area