Located in one of Bathurst’s most tightly held streets and positioned on a generous parcel of land with views to the town centre; this outstanding home offers a rare opportunity for one lucky purchaser. Attention to detail is evident in the quality construction which complements the highly desirable location.
Features you will love about this home include;
– Generous bedrooms with walk-in robe and ensuite to main
– Reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling, plus sub floor heating to tiled areas
– Large formal lounge plus dedicated dining area and a generous family room
– Large well-appointed timber kitchen
– 9ft ceiling, decorative cornices and picture rails
– Oversized double garage with workshop space and internal access
– Large verandahs offering views to the established gardens
– Solar panels, alarm system and automated watering system
Inspection of this home is an absolute must. Avoid disappointment and book your viewing today.
Land size – 1475m2 approx.
Council rates – approx. $2702.30 p.a
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Living Area