Unique rural lifestyle property
Milton Country Cottages are located in one of the most exclusive and sought after South Coast locations. Acreages of this size are rare and perfect for creating the dream rural lifestyle, with the bonus of generating an income from home.
Established landscaped gardens lead to trails through the beautiful native Turpentine and Blackbutt Forest surrounding the property, which provide a superb backdrop to the environmentally friendly solar passive estate, designed by the internationally recognised Danish architect Viggo Knackstredt. In Viggo’s own words “to sit lightly on the landscape”.
This idyllic estate provides complete privacy and seclusion, yet is on the doorstep to all the district has on offer. Just 7 minutes to the historic village of Milton with its trendy restaurants, boutique shopping, Mollymook Beach and a little further down the road to Ulladulla CBD and Harbour. This is the ultimate lifestyle property and an absolute must-see for discerning buyers.
– 11 fertile acres with cleared grass areas, native forest, enclosed vegetable garden, various fruit trees and large freshwater dam.
– The main residence consists of three buildings joined by an undercover breezeway. The main building features three good sized bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in robe, living area and two bathrooms and is connected to a two bedroom cottage ideal for family or guests plus adjoining triple car garage and single carport.
– The open plan design of the main home encompasses the kitchen, lounge and dining area, which all enjoy high raked ceilings to maximise the light and airy design of the home. Large glass doors lead from the indoor living to the under cover alfresco dining on the rear verandah overlooking the lovingly maintained gardens.
– The main residence and all cottages feature polished concrete floors, bespoke bathrooms, reverse cycle air-conditioning, combustion fireplaces, ceiling fans, and all are designed north facing with private undercover entertainment areas.
– Additional 1 x 2 bedroom cottage and 2 x 1 bedroom cottages, ideal for short stay holiday accommodation. All buildings and cottages are council approved.
– New 17.5 x 11m shed with bathroom and office facilities. Currently used as a working studio and retail outlet space.
– Three phase power, new 195,000ltr water tank and wastewater system designed and approved for 16 people.
– Award winning tourism cottages with regular return guests.
– Fully property fact sheet available.
- 3 Phase Power
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Bush Retreat
- Window Treatments