Bright, Spacious Living On a Coveted Corner Block
Imagine having all the space you need for your family just moments from the sparkling shores of Lake Macquarie. This stunningly renovated three-bedroom home occupying a coveted corner block is positioned within a generous parcel of easy-care yard.
Presenting a classic floorplan to the front, the residence expands offering a third bedroom and additional bathroom at the rear. Boasting own entry off the courtyard, this could be the perfect teenager retreat or accommodation for family and friends when visiting.
Bright, fresh interiors are an ideal canvas for the interior design enthusiast while spacious living areas and abundant storage will accommodate a growing family. Wide windows throughout allow sunlight to stream in, as air-conditioned lounge and dining provides comfort all year round.
Just meters from nature reserve, your mornings and evenings will be visited by birdsong in a suburb that offers abundant green spaces to explore and play. This ultra-convenient address offers an easy walk to Cardiff High School and a short drive into Cardiff’s bustling shopping precinct or the nearby Charlestown Square. Easy access to public transport makes it a breeze to visit either Newcastle City or the shores of Lake Macquarie and don’t forget to take the trip to see stunning views atop Mount Sugarloaf.
Ready to move in today with the opportunity to extend or redevelop (STCA), this property is a wonderful investment in a very comfortable future.
- Open plan kitchen and dining hosts stainless steel cooker and rangehood with double pantry
- Two of three bedrooms boast floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobes and decorative cornices
- Internal laundry with additional wc adjoins second bathroom serving as an ensuite to third bedroom
- Generous block with double garage and dual access roller doors
- Fully fenced property incorporating a fenced courtyard joining main residence and garage
- 5.5km to Lake Macquarie; 3.3km to Charlestown Square; nearby schools Cardiff High, St Kevin’s Primary and St James’ Primary
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.