Exceptional large industrial investment opportunity
An unrivalled freehold investment in the heart of Byron Bay’s Industrial and Arts Estate, offers astute buyers an exceptional opportunity to acquire premium industrial real estate only minutes to Byron Bay CBD. The magnitude of this commercial property delivers large scale business possibilities rarely available in this highly desirable location.
Comprising 2802sqm of clear span open floor space, the warehouse provides remarkable scope to incorporate various applications and layouts. Built from tilt slab construction the external walls reach a height of 6.24m rising to 10.10m at its peak, delivering exceptional space for a multitude of internal possibilities to create functional design fit for purpose.
Currently the warehouse encompasses two levels of executive office suites situated at the front of the building, totalling 297sqm on each level. Each floor comprises a mix of open plan workstations, separate offices and boardroom facilities, incorporating ducted air-conditioning, telephone and data cabling with extensive staff amenity including kitchenettes, toilets and on-site parking.
Prominently positioned on Centennial Circuit in Byron’s Art and Industrial Estate, this property commands an extensive street frontage of approximately 42-meters, offering excellent exposure and easy access for customers and trade. Situated only 3-kms from Byron Bay’s CBD and 4-kms to the M1 Freeway, this is the perfect opportunity to commence operations whilst living the Byron lifestyle and all it has to offer.
– Exceptional size and scope for large business and factory operations
– Land size 3862 sqm
– Tilt slab warehouse construction with 2802sqm clear span space
– Second floor concrete slab
– Two levels of corporate office suits totalling 594sqm with ducted air-conditioning and fully connected services
– Eighteen on-site car parking spaces
– Three loading bays, each with semi-trailer enabled access via remote garage doors 3.6m wide and 4.56m high
– Approximately 42-meters of prime street frontage
– Extensive amenity incorporating eight toilets, shower room, kitchenettes and meal areas
– 60kw commercial solar panel system
– Highly desirable freehold parcel of Byron Bay’s industrialised land
– Located only minutes’ to Byron Bay and living its relaxed lifestyle
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Shops
- High Clearance
- Roller Door Access
Licensed Agent - Kim Jones Property
Principal - Kim Jones Property