Spacious Interiors and Leafy Outlooks Deliver Serenity in a Sought-After Location
Experience all the convenience of this thriving suburb from within the serenity of your three-bedroom townhouse set amongst expansive manicured lawns and well-maintained gardens.
Two levels of spacious interiors enjoy natural light from the extensive windows and glass doors running the width of the residence. Stylish white plantation shutters help control air flow and sunlight while offering a complement to the stunning brick feature walls punctuating the property.
Generous upstairs living adjoins a wide balcony providing a peaceful green outlook from which to start your day, while downstairs occupants enjoy the privacy of a covered porch overlooking lush gardens. The family sized kitchen is well-equipped for entertaining boasting abundant cupboard and bench space, gas cooking and a double sink.
Just a short stroll to the popular Westfield Kotara and the Kotara Homemaker Centre, you’ll be delighted by the convenience of accessibility of this neighbourhood. Discover cycleways and public transport options on your doorstep along with several parks and the natural beauty of Blackbutt Nature Reserve nearby. A wonderfully self-contained suburb with so much to offer and still only a short drive to the world-class Merewether Beach.
– Master bedroom hosts ceiling fan and wall of mirrored wardrobes
– Ducted air conditioning for added comfort & single car lock up garage
– Spacious kitchen boasts gas stovetop, extensive cupboard and benchtop space and dishwasher
– Plantation shutters throughout the top floor provide a stylish and practical approach to light and air flow
– Upstairs balcony and ground floor porch run the width of the townhouse creating leafy alfresco’s
– 1.1km to Kotara train station, less than 5km to John Hunter Hospital; 6.5km to Merewether Beach
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.