Family home or Investor's delight in Saltwater Coast
Contemporary style in the architecturally designed Saltwater Coast Estate!
If you are a first home buyer, looking to downsize or to invest, this property is an ideal opportunity.
– Two living areas
– Double garage with remote control and internal access
– Master with ensuite and spacious walk-in-robe
– Remaining three-bedrooms with built-in robes
– Central bathroom with bathtub
– Open plan kitchen and living area
– Ducted heating
– Two Reverse cycle split systems
– Solar panels
– Saltwater Coast Lifestyle Centre featuring recreation club, tennis courts, function room, swimming pool, spa, café, and gymnasium.
– Saltwater Coast Crocodile Park
– Saltwater P-9 College and St Mary’s of the Cross Catholic Primary School
– Sanctuary Lakes Shopping Centre and Sanctuary Lakes Golf Club
– Public bus service to Sanctuary Lakes Shopping Centre and Williams Landing Train Station
– 28km to Melbourne CBD
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area