Idyllic Resort Style Living on 5.5 Acres With Two Sided Access Plus An Adjoining 7.3 Acres of Licensed Crown Land
A highly impressive property of both space and abundant potential, “Wirreanda Lodge” offers a stately home set upon 5.5 acres with an additional licence on 7.3 acres of adjoining crown land within the most idyllic of bushland settings on the prestigious North Shore of Sydney. Neighbouring Ku-Ring-Gai Chase National Park, the home is nestled beside an ancient waterfall and creek that meanders through the property. The home’s contemporary New England style imprints a bold statement within the landscape and welcomes you into a truly fantastic family home. The interiors reveal soaring exposed timber ceilings, sandstone walls and architecturally incorporated feature windows throughout. Upstairs reveals four well considered bedrooms while guests are gracefully welcomed by the freestanding guest wing/5th bedroom. The home is generous in its proportions while retaining a very cosy charm throughout. Potential is abundant on this property with its highly desirable RU2 zoning and secondary dwelling opportunity, gifting a rare freedom to build/expand as you feel fit. Held by the same owners for more than a quarter of a century this charming home displays generously scaled classic interiors that present in immaculate condition throughout. Within 35 minutes of Sydney’s CBD and 15 minutes to the beautiful Northern Beaches, this estate finds itself in confidently titled as a ‘perfect & safe family resort’.
– 5 accomplished bedrooms each with well considered storage solutions
– Country style kitchen stone tops, incorporated appliances in wood cabinetry
– Internal laundry with garden access, walk-in kitchen pantry
– 4 bathrooms, spa tubs, heated flooring, heated towel racks
– Multifunctional sitting/snooker room, recreational room/gym
– Two stately living rooms and grand dining room
– New floor vent ducted split system climate control
– Freestanding self-contained office/second one bedroom home
– Secondary dwelling development opportunity S.C.A
– Inground 10 metre pool
– Ancient creek fed waterfall and rock billabong
– Gold putting green, cricket pitch/batting nets, Rugby Goalposts
– Private fenced dog park
– 300, 000 litres of Tank Water (approx.)
– 5.5 acre block with level lawn plateaus and rock formations
– 4 car lock up garage, covered carport and guest parking
– Additional 7.3 acres of licensed crown land adds to the abundance of space and privacy
Council Rates: $592 pq approx.
Co agent: Stephen Muszkat – N G Farah Realestate – 0408617910
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.