The Perfect Renovated Cottage in a Sought-After Suburb
Oozing charisma, this beautifully renovated cottage presents a warm, homely vibe and is located in one of Newcastle’s most desirable suburbs, central to everything you need. Captivating sun-kissed interiors welcome you inside, where modern updates fuse the old-world charm of polished timber flooring, high ceilings and decorative cornices with the contemporary additions of ceiling fans, air-conditioning and on-trend tiling and finishes.
This three-bedroom home boasts an easy flow layout and lovely relaxing and entertaining spaces, including a quaint front sunroom and private rear deck that flows conveniently off the kitchen. Enjoy a casual stroll into New Lambton Village for a morning coffee or feel the excitement of a rugby match at McDonald Jones Stadium at night. Ideal for families or those wishing to secure a fantastic investment opportunity, you’ll be located a stone’s throw from quality schools, Kotara Westfield, John Hunter Hospital and Newcastle’s renowned sporting and entertainment precincts.
– Delightful three-bedroom family home with modern renovations
– Two spacious, robed bedrooms plus one ideal for a home office or nursery
– One beautifully renovated bathroom with an additional toilet off the laundry
– Galley kitchen complete with pristine white subway tiles and timber cabinetry
– Polished timber flooring throughout plus inclusion of character features
– Large private timber deck, enclosed entranceway sunroom and single car space
– 375m from St There’s Primary School; 970m from New Lambton Primary School; 1.5km from Hunter School of Performing Arts
– 1km from New Lambton Village; 1.7km from McDonald Jones Stadium; 2.4kms from Newcastle Velodrome; 2km from Newcastle Entertainment Centre
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries