Beautiful home in a sought after area
Welcome to 93 Anson Street, which is a sought after location for St Georges Basin. As you walk through the front door you will soon realise there is more than meets the eye with this fantastic property.
Open spaces, light and all the modern accessories are included within this home, it is definitely a must to inspect. Once you enter, you are showcased with the choice of, one out of the two living areas and a study/office space. As you continue through this beautiful home you will find the open plan living, kitchen and dining area which has an ambiance of natural light flooding in from the overhead windows and sliding doors.
Tucked away in the fully fenced yard you will find a fire pit area, garden shed, a 5000L water tank, wrap around undercover veranda with privacy screens, vegie garden and a greenhouse.
Some of the other amazing features this property has to offer are:
– A crimsafe front screen, intercom and alarm system
– Pullman home, ducted vacuum system
– Gas stovetop, Ariston oven and Miele dishwasher
– Ducted air-conditioning, shutters and day and night blinds
– Freshly painted, roof resprayed and wooden floorboards
– Double garage with workshop and internal access
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Double carport with plenty of height and gates for security
– Good size bedrooms all with built-in robes
All of this is situated on a 703sqm block, zoned R2 – low density residential.
This property is only 5.2km away from the St Georges Basin Public School, 2km to the St Georges Basin Boat Ramp, 1.3km to the IGA supermarket and shopping centre, 1.2km to the St Georges Basin Medical Centre and pharmacy and 1.1km to the Cooee Hotel.
Don’t miss your chance to inspect this beautiful home. Call Sian Silk-King today on 0431 578 515.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Living Area
- Roller Door Access
- Vacuum System