Style, Position and Charm!
Proudly marketed by Debbie Pearce Property is this stylish light filled 1960’s refurbished weatherboard cottage, perfectly tucked behind picket fencing and populated with cold climate plantings.
Nestled on a level 560sqm north-facing block, with inviting decks and mature hedging, providing the perfect position to relax and entertain or simply while away the time enjoying the garden and vistas to Mount Gibraltar.
This home’s prime Old Bowral location ensures you’re only a few minutes to everything Bowral has to offer – hospital/medical facilities, transport links, retail precinct, restaurants, and cafes plus direct access to walking tracks leading directly into Bowral.
Oozing character and charm this home will ideally attract those buyers seeking a Southern Highlands retreat, downsizing, or astute investors recognising this as a unique opportunity.
For additional information or to arrange an inspection please contact Debbie on 0400 339 449.
Additional features include:
– Approximately built in 1960 and positioned on level corner block with north east aspect, fully fenced garden, and mature hedging for privacy
– Featuring 2.7m ceiling heights, polished timber floors, and carpet to bedrooms complementing the neutral colour palette
– Separate dining room, balances the functional open plan living zone with fireplace flowing seamlessly to the kitchen/laundry
– Galley style kitchen with stone bench, gas cooktop, under bench oven, dishwasher, and inviting breakfast bar
– Master features dual aspect windows through to the garden, ensuite, and walk-in robe/dressing room
– Two additional double sized bedrooms both with built-in robes
– Comfort assured with gas central heating and open wood-burning fireplace
– Side access to the rear provides parking space and additional flexibility
– Bowral Train Station is 3km away with Bowral High School 1km away
Disclaimer: This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the seller and may be subject to change. Interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent inquiries.
- Living Area