At Smile Elite we take all complaints seriously and therefore ask that all staff follow this complaint handling procedure.
- We have zero tolerance for an Agent’s failure to
- We have zero tolerance for an Agent’s failure to comply with the Property and Stock Agents Act, Property and Stock Agents Regulation and other laws relevant to the conduct of Business and, as such, all complaints are addressed actively and in compliance with relevant legislation, including privacy laws.
- We take complaints handling seriously and adhere to a strict complaints-handling policy
- Where a complaint relates to a financial transaction, it is referred to the Licensee in charge as soon as practicable.
- The Licensee in charge has exclusive carriage of the investigation and resolution of all complaints.
Complaints are classified as follows:
Feedback. This type of complaint is treated as input for the Agency’s program of continuous improvement.
Financial. Complaints of inappropriate and/or illegal behaviour in relation to a financial matter are treated most seriously by the Agency and will be actioned as a matter of utmost priority. These types of complaints are reported to the Licensee in charge as soon as possible and the Licensee in charge will undertake an investigation and supervise resolution of the complaint directly. If, upon investigation, it is determined that it is necessary to inform NSW Fair Trading, the Licensee in charge will do so immediately.
Non-financial. Allegations of inappropriate and/or illegal behaviour in relation to a non-financial matter are treated seriously by the Agency and will be actioned as soon as practicable.
Complainant’s are requested to lodge complaints in writing, setting out matters that they allege have breached appropriate Agent/client behaviour and/or amounts to illegal conduct. These complaints are then entered in the Complaints Register.
Should you have a complaint, you are requested to lodge this in writing, setting out matters that you allege have breached appropriate Agent/client behaviour and/or amounts to illegal conduct and send it to the licensee in charge via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Agency will acknowledge each complaint immediately and undertakes to respond to the complaint in writing within five business days.
All complaints will remain open until resolved or until all efforts to resolve the complaint have been exhausted.