Near-level north-facing 5 acres, half an hour to CBD and 15 minutes to the beach
Nestled in the heart of one of Sydney’s most exclusive semi-rural enclaves, this immaculate five-acre equine estate offers an enviable lifestyle few will ever experience.
Comprising a palatial main residence, separate accommodation, stables, tennis court, inground pool and spa, and three dedicated paddocks, the property presents a rare opportunity for a family to indulge their passion for horses and country-style living just half an hour from Sydney’s CBD.
Parklike grounds surround the estate, pool and tennis court, offering an array of outdoor activities that would put a holiday resort to shame. An enormous covered circular terrace provides year-round alfresco entertaining, ideal for those long summer evenings by the pool, or gourmet barbecue afternoons after a vigorous game of tennis.
The main residence is a symphony of luxurious interiors architecturally designed to celebrate the sundrenched northerly aspect throughout every square foot of living space. The separate accommodation is itself a fully self-contained three-bedroom home with its own private northerly outlook towards Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park.
One of the most remarkable features of this idyllic homestead is its proximity to so many of Sydney’s desirable features. Iconic surf beaches are less than fifteen / twenty minutes away, major shopping precincts and quality schools are nearby, and the CBD is an easy half-hour commute.
* Expansive open-plan casual living space flowing onto the sun-kissed undercover alfresco dining
* Luxurious sunken formal living room and separate formal dining for entertaining opulence
* Gourmet kitchen with top-spec Miele appliances including induction cooktop and dual ovens
* Alfresco entertainer’s paradise with a 100sqm large undercover outdoor kitchen BBQ and dining area.
* The separate accommodation boasts its own outside BBQ, lounge area and open-air fire pit
* Sparkling inground pool with heated spa and tennis court in private landscaped grounds
* Well-appointed separate accommodation with private northerly outlook
* Stables for three horses, including W/C, separate machinery shed and separate road access
* Secure automatic garaging for four vehicles with sealed driveway access via dual entry points
* Premier location close to all Sydney has to offer, including beaches, national parks and CBD
- Outside Spa
- Parklike grounds
- Secure Parking
- Separate accommodation
- Swimming/Lap Pool
- Tennis Court