Millise Horse Stud - Where Your Rural Dreams Come To Life
One of Termeil’s finest rural offerings seen for many years, this picturesque 38-acres of quality grassed land is ideal for farming or perfectly set-up for the equine enthusiast. A superb rural lifestyle property – “Millise Welsh Pony Stud” is surrounded by picturesque gardens that frame the views over the surrounding valley and naturally formed dam.
Well maintained infrastructure includes fenced paddocks with water supply to all paddocks, stables, sheds and a solid single level double brick home. The acreage is undulating with fertile soil and currently home to thirty five breeding horses with plenty of cleared paddocks to avoid overcrowding. Rural properties that tick all the aspiration boxes on the South Coast are often sought but rarely found of this quality.
– 38 acres of highly productive farming land situated between Ulladulla and Batemans Bay and within minutes to beaches
– Solid double brick single-level home with full length verandas, undercover alfresco entertaining area and a private fenced rear yard
– Four good sized bedrooms all with built-in robes and the oversized master features a walk-in robe and en-suite
– Additional home features include formal entry leading to the sunken lounge room with open fireplace and brick feature walls
– Casual family/tv room with slow combustion fire and picture window with views through garden and out to paddocks plus formal dining area
– Spacious timber kitchen with island bench, walk-in pantry and large European commercial gas stove and oven plus informal meals area off the kitchen
– Detached three car lock-up garage with power and concrete flooring, relocatable storage containers, 85,000-litre water tanks, a bore and pump plus a specially engineered driveway through the property for heavy vehicles
– Easy access for horse floats and trucks with parking and good turning area for loading and unloading livestock
– Zoned RU2 Rural Landscape, subject to council approval there is the possibility to further develop the property or potentially to add a second dwelling plus already has a DA approved business currently operating
– Open pastures are currently divided into several paddocks, perfect for horses, cattle or market garden
– 95% of property is cleared and 100% arable, consisting of rich black alluvial soil ideal for all agricultural pursuits including vegetable growing, livestock or fruit trees with ample water supply from the spring fed dam and bore
– Current owners use the property as an equine facility with two stables, one foaling box and yard plus a repurposed grass tennis court currently used as dressage / flat riding arena.
– 11 insulated sheds on concrete flooring each measuring 8m x 4m (could easily be converted to 20-additional stables, feed shed storage and or tack room facilities)
– 10-minute driving distance to the world class equestrian facility, Willinga Park
– The property is fully fenced and is completely private adjoining the National Park
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Area Views
- Car Parking - Surface
- Openable Windows
- Window Treatments