Galston, 2.9 acres single level country charm with space, serenity and future growth
An elevated and enviable landholding, this solid brick single level residence is privately set back upon a sun-drenched 2.9 acre corner block regarded as the highest point in Galston.
Orientated to perfection and delighting in fabulous growing conditions, this family friendly retreat is surrounded by established gardens with environmentally friendly solar panels powering the property.
Defined by its substantial proportions both inside and out, the interiors are complemented by a timeless neutral colour scheme. Floored in parquetry timber floors, the free-flowing oversized living and dining expanses are perfectly placed nearby the family-sized kitchen. The kitchen opens into a versatile casual living space with direct access onto the protected entertaining terrace.
Impeccably maintained and very comfortable, enjoy fuss-free family functionality as is and renovate at a later stage. Also a solid investment opportunity, acquire now as a land bank with the possibility of adjoining acreage becoming available in the near future.
A dress circle address close to Galston Village shops and an array of top public and private schooling options, this quality home is within easy reach of Hills Grammar, Northholm Grammar, Tangara College, Redhill College and Pacific Hills.
Experience peaceful country living at its very best within commuting distance to Hornsby, Castle Hill and the Sydney CBD.
– Long private driveway lined by advanced palm trees
– Family friendly single level layout, ideal for children
– Double entry doors, welcoming foyer upon arrival
– Vast living and dining area defined by pendant lights
– Everyday living/dining space opening to the terrace
– Protected terrace with alfresco dining and BBQ area
– Timber country-style kitchen overlooking the grounds
– Large bedrooms throughout featuring neutral carpets
– Master bedroom suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Tasteful bathrooms, huge main with separate bath
– Versatile laundry/utility room and linen press storage
– Air-conditioning, slate, parquetry and tile flooring
– Two lock-up garages plus endless driveway parking
– Alfresco entertaining options taking in rural vistas
– Energy efficient solar panels and thriving gardens
– Close to a selection of top public and private schools
– An easy drive to Castle Hill Towers and Hornsby Westfield
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops