Build on small Acreage close to Jervis Bay
Here is an exciting opportunity to secure a 1.459ha (3.6 Acres) building site, just seven minute drive from the seaside village of Huskisson.
This acreage lot has a building entitlement area of approximately 600sqm or 20m x 30m and is north facing at the rear, with no immediate neighbours on the western side.
The estate enjoys sealed roads and NBN. Most of the power is underground and properties are on tank water and envirocycle septic systems.
Just a seven minute drive from cafes and beaches of Huskisson and the new shopping precinct of Vincentia.
– Highly sought after 1.459ha (3.6 Acres) with building entitlement
– Approximately 600sqm building envelope or 20m x 30m
– North facing to the rear of the property
– Ideal level block for development zoned C4
– Approximately 7600sqm area for APZ
– Approximately 25m side access to site
– Prized location for living or as a retreat
These small acreage building lots are in high demand so don’t hesitate to contact me if your dream is to build a home and have space around you.
All enquiries or to book a private inspection please contact Trish Broome on either 0447 661 388 or 02 4706 8300
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.