Welcome to Melbourne's most prestigious and luxurious development
– BRAND NEW AND READY TO MOVE IN OR INVEST
– Huge savings on specific lots, call Mark for details of discounts
– Nomination lots also available
– TRIPPLE EXPOSURE CORNER APARTMENT
– Option to purchase with our without car park
– Car park additional $85,000
Situated in Melbourne’s most prestigious development this stunning apartment showcases a seamless integration of luxurious living at its finest. These apartments have been built with only the finest, luxe finishes and designer amenities to match.
– This Development has been the number #1 searched property in Melbourne CBD on REA for the last 3 quarters
– Average time to lease is less than 2 weeks. Rentals here are the most popular within the cbd
– The view lines continue to amaze us, with spectacular vistas across the Docklands, Flagstaff Gardens, and the City
– One of Melbourne’s’ most prestigious hotels is opening up within this development
– Huge Stamp Duty savings on selected stock
– Blinds installed, FIRB application fee paid
– Selected stock come with fridge and washer/dryer
– Rental guarantee offered on selected stock
RESIDENCE ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF EXPERIENCING THE BEST 7-STAR AMENITIES ….BY FAR THE MOST LUXURIOUS IN MELBOURNE
Heated giant indoor pool with views, spa, sauna, oversize BBQ terrace area, golf, multiple meeting rooms, multiple private lounges, Karaoke lounge, cinema, fully equipped gym, conference room and two massive lounges that have multiple sitting arrangements.
Location is second to none. Conveniently located opposite Southern Cross Station, you will also benefit from trams out the front and a location that is just footsteps away from the best that Melbourne CBD has to offer. Just a walk around the corner and you will be at Flagstaff Gardens, universities, Queen Victoria Markets and some of the best cafes and restaurants Melbourne has to offer. Not mentioning the fact that you are spoilt for choice with supermarkets, cafes, restaurants, designer shopping just outside the building
Inspections both physical and virtual can take place upon request. For more information contact Mark Reuben.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Alarm System
- Area Views
- Car Parking - Basement
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area
- Pet Friendly