The apartment features:
– Over 108sqm, with stunning future-proof water and city views, a separate laundry room and a massive luxury island bench to accommodate and entertain plenty of guests
– Brand new and ready to move into or invest
– Huge savings on selected lots
– Nomination lots are also available
– Option to purchase with or without a car park. It is an additional $85,000 for the car park
– FIRB application fee paid
Situated in Melbourne’s most prestigious development, this stunning apartment showcases a seamless integration of luxurious living at its finest. These apartments have been built with only the finest, luxe finishes and designer amenities to match.
– This Development has been the number #1 searched property in Melbourne CBD on REA for the last three quarters
– Average time to lease is less than 2 weeks. Rentals here are the most popular within the CBD
– The view lines continue to amaze us, with spectacular vistas across the Docklands, Flagstaff Gardens and the City
– One of Melbourne’s’ most prestigious hotels is opening up within this development
– Blinds installed, FIRB application fee paid
– Selected stock come with fridge and washer/dryer
– Rental guarantee offered on selected stock
Residents enjoy the benefits of experiencing the best 7 star amenities, by far the most luxurious in Melbourne:
– Heated giant indoor pool with views
– Spa, sauna, massive BBQ terrace area, golf
– Multiple meeting rooms. conference room and two massive lounges that have multiple seating arrangements
– Multiple private lounges and karaoke lounge
– Fully equipped gym
The location is second to none. Conveniently located opposite Southern Cross Station, you will also benefit from trams out the front and a location that is just footsteps away from the best that Melbourne CBD has to offer. Just a walk around the corner and you will be at Flagstaff Gardens, universities, Queen Victoria Markets and some of the best cafes and restaurants Melbourne has to offer. Not to mention the fact that you are spoilt for choice with supermarkets, cafes, restaurants, designer shopping just outside the building.
Inspections both physical and virtual can take place upon request. For more information contact Mark Reuben.
This is the one you have been waiting for!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport