Spacious Garden Apartment
Nestled on leafy Pozieres Parade, this full brick boutique apartment is perfectly positioned to access all the local area has to offer. This comfortable, low maintenance garden apartment features an abundance of space, natural light, open living area, kitchen, bathroom and laundry.
VIEW ONLINE TOUR
* If you are after security, privacy and easy living then this garden apartment is perfect for you.
* This apartment will provide a delight to someone who is still independent, but needs a lifestyle with less maintenance.
* Central to amenities, the apartment is located a stroll from Warringah Mall and public transport. Perfect for those who do not wish to use the car everyday.
* Golfers can take advantage of social golf or membership at Warringah Golf club a short stroll away.
* With its Northern aspect, you can continue to enjoy your gardening, entertaining guests and family, or simply sit in the garden terrace and enjoy the warmth of the sun all year round.
*This garden apartment is one of seven apartments in this very well maintained complex. The apartment features parking footsteps from your back door.
*The spacious eat-in kitchen is light and bright with plenty of storage and bench space. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances such as, gas cooker, oven and dishwasher.
* Awash with natural light, the spacious open plan living and dining areas flow out into the garden terrace.
* Enjoying a northern aspect, this apartment features a spacious private garden and terrace, ideal for entertaining friends and family, it is a real sun trap all year round.
* Designed for the way you like to live, the living areas overlook a private, fully walled garden providing a safe environment in which to relax.
* Buyer’s will also appreciate the good sized internal laundry with tub.
* The accommodation comprises a large bedroom to the rear of the apartment, which features a built-in wardrobe.
* This fantastic apartment has all the hallmarks of a great investment and lifestyle
Inspect: by Appointment
Contact: David Webber 0406 993 664