Record price achieved by Daphne McEachern Property
This beautiful property is a sensational contemporary residence that faces an award-winning park and is surrounded by gorgeous homes. It sets a new benchmark in family luxury with its flexible floorplan, quality features, and coveted location within the Arndell Park Estate.
Arndell Park Estate has enjoyed immense success due to its excellent location and family-oriented amenities, just minutes to various shops, restaurants and cafes. Surrounded by schools like the Truganina South Primary School, Westbourne Grammar School, Arndell Park Early Childhood Learning Centre and the Al-Taqwa College, this estate is within reach of various educational institutions catering to students of different levels from kindergarten to Grade 12.
Exclusively positioned at the end of a family-friendly cul-de-sac and is located within walking distance of Truganina South Primary School. It is is a short drive to the Williams Landing Train Station and Shopping Centre. Fast access to the M1 freeway is yet another plus point.
This grand, elegant abode includes the rare privilege of two master bedrooms which come with ensuites and walk-in robes. The two other bedrooms are serviced by a large family bathroom that includes a spa bath and a separate shower. The open plan living and dining area features warm, timber laminate flooring and is served by an open-plan contemporary kitchen and a large, fully operational, enclosed butler’s kitchen. This property is well suited to hosting summer BBQ parties and is pet friendly, with a large undercover alfresco area and a massive landscaped backyard.
– CCTV and alarm systems
– Established gardens with a variety of fruit trees (feijoa, pomegranate, peach, oranges, olive, kafir lime) and flowering shrubs
– Double garage with skylight, epoxy flooring, built-in storage, and remote-controlled roller shutters
– Large alfresco with concrete flooring
– Two driveways and cross-overs
– Two rainwater tanks
– Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
– Additional split heating/cooling aircon systems in both master bedrooms
– Rumpus room, open-plan living, and home theatre with Interblind Corinthian Doors
– Laundry room with built-in drying racks
– Double front door with high ceiling
This ideal property in a cul-de-sac location is rare to come by. With multiple open-plan living areas, it is a large family home that you can adapt easily to suit your lifestyle.
For further information contact Daphne on 0413 198 825.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Area Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area